Effective Solutions for Stubborn Clogs in Los Angeles
Kings Plumbing & Rooter offers hydrojetting for stubborn clogs in drains and sewer lines. Our locally owned and operated plumbing company has served the needs of residential and commercial properties for more than 12 years. Our skilled plumbers are equipped with the best tools to clear any blockage.
Please contact us at (818) 574-8558 to learn if hydrojetting is the best way to solve your problem.
Blasting Away the Toughest Clogs
The various drains and toilets in your home all empty into the main sewer line. A clog can happen anywhere in the drain system, including the drain pipes and the main sewer pipe that runs under the ground. There are several methods used by professional plumbers to get rid of clogs. Hydrojetting is among the best technologies for removing many different types of clogs.
The benefits of hydrojetting include:
- Effective for all types of clogs: While some methods may not work well for every clog, hydrojetting works well for removing all types of clogs, from hard objects to soft clogs, such as from grease.
- Completely cleans out the pipe: A snake will remove a clog but won’t get rid of all the debris on the walls of the pipe. Hydrojetting blasts away all debris that builds up inside the pipe, leaving it completely clean and almost like new.
- Environmentally friendly method: Hydrojetting uses high-pressure streams of water, rather than toxic chemicals. This is better for your plumbing system and the environment.
- Saving money: Hydrojetting completely removes the debris inside the pipe, so the clog won’t keep coming back. Since this method also keeps your pipes in good condition, it can help prevent other problems.
Hydrojetting is effective for residential and commercial drain cleaning and unclogging the main sewer line. There are different types of equipment, including residential jetting vans and larger commercial jetting trucks, to provide the right service for every property.
Hydrojetting is effective for virtually any clog, including clogs caused by:
- Tree roots
- Grease and fats
- Food particles
- Mineral deposit buildup
- Paper towels and flushable wipes
- Foreign objects
The hydrojetting process starts with an inspection to locate the exact place where the pipe is clogged, what is causing the clog, and the amount of buildup inside the pipe. An experienced plumber will also make sure your pipes are strong enough to withstand the pressure. The hydrojetter uses highly pressurized water that is effective for removing clogs and safe for your plumbing system, as long as the pipes are not corroded.
Once the clog is found, the hydrojetting equipment is used to clear the clog quickly and efficiently. The hydrojetter has specialized nozzles that are used to direct the water where it is needed. The plumber will adjust the pressure of the water and use the nozzles that are best suited to your specific needs.
“Kings Plumbing & Rooter did an excellent job unclogging our toilet.”
When you need experienced plumbers in Los Angeles County for your home or business, you can rely on Kings Plumbing & Rooter to perform high quality service at a fair price.
This equipment should only be used by a trained plumber because the pipes can be damaged when it is not used correctly. If you are having a problem with a clog in a drain or the main sewer line, our plumbers have the training and skill needed to provide safe and effective service for hydrojetting in Glendale.
Call Kings Plumbing & Rooter at (818) 574-8558 to set up an appointment for hydrojetting service.
Accurate, Upfront PricingEliminate the hassle and uncertainty with flat-rate, honest pricing.
Advanced Tools and Equipment:We use the latest, state of the art tools and equipment to handle both big and small jobs.
Worry-Free ServiceOur plumbers are licensed, bonded and insured and provide guarantees for your peace of mind.