Kings Plumbing & Rooter offers comprehensive plumbing services. Our fully licensed and insured plumbers have extensive training to diagnose and solve any problem. We offer same-day service, in most cases, to get your plumbing system working again.
Give us a call today at (818) 574-8558 for more information about any of our plumbing services.
Plumbing installations, repairs, and maintenance should always be performed by properly trained and licensed plumbers. Making a simple mistake can lead to more widespread damage in your plumbing system or leaks that can cause water damage or mold growth.
Your home or commercial property may benefit from:
- Piping and repiping: Pipes become corroded with age and will eventually need to be replaced. Whole-house repiping is a method of replacing all the water lines and drain pipes in your home or commercial property.
- Pipe lining: This is a minimally invasive method for restoring pipes with leaks, cracks, or corrosion. Pipe lining involves creating a new pipe within the existing pipe.
- Pipe bursting: Pipe bursting is a trenchless method of sewer line replacement. A bursting tool moves through the ground, breaking up the old pipe, and a new pipe is pulled into place.
- Trenchless: Trenchless methods of sewer line repair and replacement do not require digging up the entire sewer line. This is a faster process that won’t cause damage to your landscaping.
- Water heaters: A malfunctioning water heater may need to be repaired or replaced. There are many options available for conventional water heaters with a storage tank, as well as tankless water heaters.
- Water treatment: Water filtration systems are effective for removing impurities from the water, so you have clean, healthy water for drinking, cooking, and bathing.
- Drain cleaning: Drains often become clogged by the buildup of hair, soap, food particles, and other debris. Professional drain cleaning methods are effective for removing clogs.
- Hydrojetting: Highly pressurized water is used to blast away clogs inside drainpipes and sewer lines. Hydrojetting is effective for all types of clogs.
- Sewer camera inspection: The sewer camera is a small fiberoptic camera that is attached to a flexible cable. The camera moves through the pipe, so the plumber can see inside the line and find damage or blockages.
- Plumbing inspections: A plumbing inspection can identify problems in your plumbing system, so you can avoid unexpected problems and water damage.
- Maintenance: Regular maintenance is the best way to ensure that your plumbing system is functioning properly and detect potential trouble spots.
- Fixture installation and repair: Upgrading plumbing fixtures is an easy way to enhance the appearance of your home and conserve water. Malfunctioning fixtures may need to be repaired or replaced.
Dealing with a plumbing issue is never pleasant, which is the reason many homeowners and business owners tend to put off minor plumbing issues and wait to call for service. Since leaks, clogs, and other problems generally get worse with time, putting off plumbing services is not the best idea and may create a bigger headache in the long run.
When you need help right away, you can count on Kings Plumbing & Rooter for emergency plumbing services. We show up on time with the tools needed to troubleshoot any plumbing problem.
If you need plumbing services in Glendale, call (818) 574-8558 to arrange an appointment.