Sewer Camera Inspection in Glendale
Evaluating the Condition of Sewer Lines in Los Angeles
If you are purchasing an older home or have specific concerns about your sewer line, Kings Plumbing & Rooter offers sewer camera inspection services. Our expertly trained and experienced plumbers use the most advanced technology to assess the condition of your sewer line and help you make informed decisions about sewer line repair or replacement.
Please call Kings Plumbing & Rooter at (818) 574-8558 to schedule your sewer camera inspection.
Innovative Technology for Inspecting Underground Pipes
The drains in your home empty into the main sewer line, which carries wastewater to the sewer system. Since the sewer line is buried underground, detecting problems with the pipe can be challenging. In the past, finding a sewer line problem required digging up the pipe.
The development of sewer camera inspection equipment enables plumbers to see inside a sewer pipe without disturbing your lawn or landscaping. This is helpful for performing a sewer line inspection for a real estate transaction or pinpointing damage or blockages in the pipe.
Reasons to schedule a sewer camera inspection include:
- Buying a home: Are you planning to purchase an older home? When having a property inspected, many home buyers overlook the sewer line. A sewer camera inspection can alert you to problems, so you won’t be surprised after you move in.
- Diagnosing a problem: If you have a blockage or suspect that the sewer line may be damaged, a video inspection provides an accurate, non-invasive diagnosis.
- Your home is older: Sewer pipes last for decades, but the pipe material will eventually corrode, degrade, or fail. If you live in an older home, scheduling a sewer camera inspection allows you to take a proactive approach to avoid unexpected sewer line failure.
- Neighbors have replaced a sewer line: In many neighborhoods, the homes are around the same age. If you have noticed that some of your neighbors have needed sewer line repair or replacement, you may want to have yours inspected.
A sewer camera is a tiny fiberoptic camera that is attached to a flexible cable. The plumber feeds the camera down into the sewer line. As the camera moves through the pipe, the plumber can view the inside of the pipe in real time using a handheld monitor.
Sewer camera inspection is effective for finding:
- Clogs or blockages
- Tree root intrusion
- Broken pipes
- Collapsed sewer lines
- Sagging or bellied sewer pipes
The results of a sewer camera inspection are valuable for diagnosing a problem and making decisions about sewer line repair or replacement. If you are considering buying a property, knowing the condition of the sewer line gives you peace of mind or can allow you to make plans for future repair or replacement.
“Kings Plumbing & Rooter did an excellent job unclogging our toilet.”
When you need experienced plumbers in Los Angeles County for your home or business, you can rely on Kings Plumbing & Rooter to perform high quality service at a fair price.
Our plumbers complete rigorous training to ensure that our customers always receive top-notch service. After your sewer camera inspection in Glendale, we take the time to fully explain the results of the inspection and the options for restoring your sewer line.
If you need your sewer line inspected, call (818) 574-8558 to arrange service.
Accurate, Upfront PricingEliminate the hassle and uncertainty with flat-rate, honest pricing.
Advanced Tools and Equipment:We use the latest, state of the art tools and equipment to handle both big and small jobs.
Worry-Free ServiceOur plumbers are licensed, bonded and insured and provide guarantees for your peace of mind.