Glendale Residential Plumbing
Top-Quality, Affordable Service in Los Angeles
Kings Plumbing & Rooter is a trusted, local plumbing company. Our fully licensed, bonded, and insured plumbers utilize the latest state-of-the-art tools, techniques, and equipment to solve virtually any problem with your plumbing system.
Call (818) 574-8558 for quality residential plumbing services at a fair price.
Keeping Your Residential Plumbing System in Good Condition
A problem anywhere in your residential plumbing system is inconvenient and may cause property damage. Periodic inspections, regular maintenance, and addressing issues as they crop up can help you prevent a disaster.
Some of the plumbing services that may be needed include:
- Trenchless pipe bursting: Pipe bursting is a minimally invasive method of replacing an underground sewer pipe without excavating your property and damaging your landscape. The method involves using a pipe bursting tool to break up the existing pipe and pulling a new pipe into place.
- Repiping: When old plumbing pipes become corroded and worn out, they may need to be replaced. If you have frequent pipe leaks in different areas of the house or low water pressure, or if your water has a metallic taste or rusty color, it may be time for repiping.
- Pipe lining: This is a trenchless method of repairing a damaged sewer line. The service involves inserting a liner inside the pipe, which basically creates a new pipe inside the existing sewer line.
- Water heater repair and replacement: When your water heater stops working, isn’t supplying enough hot water to meet the demand, or has reached the end of its expected life, the unit may need to be repaired or replaced. The best way to approach the problem depends on the reason the water heater isn’t working.
- Water treatment: A whole house water treatment system can remove impurities and contaminants from the water. A variety of options are available, depending on the specific pollutants that need to be filtered out of your water supply.
- Plumbing inspections: A professional plumbing inspection can provide valuable information about the condition of your plumbing system and alert you to any potential problems that may need attention.
- Plumbing maintenance: Everything in your home can benefit from regular maintenance, including your plumbing system. You can prevent a disaster with regular plumbing maintenance services.
- Fixture installation and repair: Working plumbing fixtures are essential for a properly functioning plumbing system. Problems with fixtures can often be solved by upgrading plumbing fixtures or repairing damaged components.
Sometimes, plumbing problems happen gradually, and you may notice subtle signs of trouble. Other plumbing issues happen suddenly and without warning. Be aware of the signs of a potential problem with your plumbing system and call for service right away. Always leave the job to a qualified, licensed plumber to ensure that the work is done right.
“Kings Plumbing & Rooter did an excellent job unclogging our toilet.”
When you need experienced plumbers in Los Angeles County for your home or business, you can rely on Kings Plumbing & Rooter to perform high quality service at a fair price.
At Kings Plumbing & Rooter, we have more than 12 years of experience with residential plumbing in Glendale. We offer free estimates, and same-day service is usually available.
Get in touch with us today at (818) 574-8558 to schedule your residential plumbing service.
Accurate, Upfront PricingEliminate the hassle and uncertainty with flat-rate, honest pricing.
Advanced Tools and Equipment:We use the latest, state of the art tools and equipment to handle both big and small jobs.
Worry-Free ServiceOur plumbers are licensed, bonded and insured and provide guarantees for your peace of mind.